1999 Bigfoot Camper - $7800 - Lyle, WA

doubleb

Observer
am selling my 1999 Bigfoot camper. This is one of the bomber all fiberglass models with the basement (great for ski storage). I am selling because I got rid of my big truck that I used to carry this around with. This is for a full size truck with an 8' bed. I am selling this for significantly less than other Bigfoots of the same vintage because of the issues listed below.

Double paned windows
Insulated basement
Heater
Full bathroom
Fantastic fan
NO leaks
Stove
Oven
Fridge
Electric Jacks
Tons of storage
Hot water heater
Outside shower
200W of solar panels
New batteries

The Bad

It has a rebuilt title. According to the previous owner, they had to fix the tanks which are in the basement. In order to do this, they had to cut a hole in the basement then patch it back up. This does not affect the camper structurally at all. The camper is in good shape and is structurally sound with no water damage.

It has a little bit of damage to the bathroom wall behind the toilet - see the picture. I don't know what happened here, it was like this when I got it.

The shore power charger does not work. The solar keeps everything charged just fine though.

Attachments

• c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 324
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 508
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 413
  • c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 414
  • c5.jpg
    c5.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 376
  • c6.jpg
    c6.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 370
  • c9.jpg
    c9.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 339
  • c8.jpg
    c8.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 358
  • c7.jpg
    c7.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 365
  • c10.jpg
    c10.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

doubleb

Observer
Yes it is, I had just taken it off the market when I winterized it. Let me know if you are interested, thanks.

zimm

Expedition Leader
just taking a pee pee here, to mark the thread the easy way, so when im looking a few months from now, i can check on it. .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles