2006 Jeep LJR Safari/expedition build

LJRubiReal

TheRealDeal124
Even if those trails do normally require something bigger, just make sure you have decent skids/sliders and you should be able to slide, winch and manuever around/up the most difficult obstacles and keep on Jeepin!

In the very least invest in some Currie lower control arm skids for the front and beef up the fuel tank skid. A good bash on the stock fuel tank skid plate will snap the top of the fuel pump, which is the Achilles heel of the TJ. Ask ne how I know...

I think the lights will be just fine with others but from what have seen, just the ARB's alone you should be good to go for most if not every situation of darkeness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I have the ARB built ones sold by AEV as a dealer installed package. They bolt right into the factory rubicon slider holes. Debate is still up if Ill pull the trigger on some Nth degree skid plates or not.
The ARBs alone Ill be fine but the overall build would look classier/more traditional if I had all IPF Halogens. Not too big of a deal but if im gonna spend the money I might as well not have second thoughts.
The Gobi Ranger rack has 4 slots for lights so IPFs would do them good. Something needs to fill those holes.
Yeah gas tank was one of the big early projects I wanted to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles