Mastodon motors?

explore_ak

I've been trying to find a 4 door g wagon and had found some info on mastodon and was trying to get in touch with them to see an inventory list. All my attempts have been unsuccessful. Does anyone know if they are still around? And can you provide some kind of contact information. Thanks!

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
I've been trying to find a 4 door g wagon and had found some info on mastodon and was trying to get in touch with them to see an inventory list. All my attempts have been unsuccessful. Does anyone know if they are still around? And can you provide some kind of contact information. Thanks!

Be very, VERY WARY of this outfit. Word on this and other forums is that they have a number of very unhappy customers.

Last edited:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
They have had some great -looking- G's on their website, but if you can't even get them to reply to emails or return phone calls when you're interested in buying, how are they going to be after the sale?

winterg300

And their website is where?

Their website appear to be down.

Off topic - Do you guys know any shop that happy take a G to help modify it to be somewhat overland worthy? I have a 94 SWB looking for a major overhaul. Now sitting in my garage in Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Their website appear to be down.

It's been down for months, and the domain registration has now expired. That probably says a lot. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!

As to your other question, Warren T near Montreal can probably help you out. He posts frequently on Pointedthree.com.

otiswesty

Regular guy
Do you guys know any shop that happy take a G to help modify it to be somewhat overland worthy? I have a 94 SWB looking for a major overhaul. Now sitting in my garage in Canada.

I can highly recommend three vendors.

Viking Offroad
http://vikingoffroad.com/
Thor in Los Angeles

G-wagenaccessories
https://www.g-wagenaccessories.com/
Karl Volger
Los Angeles, CA

OCD in Santa Fe
Marc Beyer
OCD Custom Cycles and Auto Repair LLC
Kraut Racing
001-505-428-0646
Santa Fe, NM, USA

Cdn_Medic

Ya before I sold my G I was trying to deal with them.......... just don't not ever they are really rubbish and shady as ****. I had issues with them on everything thank god they never got any of my money because it would be gone I am sure of it.

I can say Warren is a top notch guy he is just out side of Montreal and knows his stuff !! hosted my wife and I for 2 days in his basement sweet while we worked on my G !!! just great people !! and his 460 is amazing !

JoeLA

There were threads on this place/guy on clubgwagen. He flat out lied to me about common issues on a Gwagon on one I was thinking about buying. A hustler and super sketchy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles