Another nutter with a Fuso

Clyde4x4fuso

Hi all, I have been lurking around for a little while now; and thought it was about time that I actually stuck my head up and said G'day.
Yep, I am from QLD Australia, and the owner of a FGB71, affectionately known as Clyde; she has 19.5 ATW wheels, ATW parabolic suspension and a ATW 200lt alloy fuel tank.
She carries a Millard slide on camper set up.
Anyhow nice place ya got here, heaps of information, advice and stuff; hopefully I can contribute something worth while in the future.
Cheers for now Joe.

4x4coaster

Adventurer
Welcome to the forum Joe,
you know that everyone will want to see a picture of your rig, so.............

Aussie Iron

Explorer
Yea - NO pics. You aren't here.
Good to have you on board and we surely would like to see what you have.

Welcome to the forum,
Dan.

Clyde4x4fuso

Thanks for ìthe welcome, hopefully I have successfully added a picture to prove that I am really here; cheers

Attachments

• 20171020_201024.jpg
    20171020_201024.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 49

ripperj

Explorer
Looks like a very practical and functional rig. I’m envious of the big storage box under the cabover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Clyde4x4fuso

Looks like a very practical and functional rig. I’m envious of the big storage box under the cabover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cheers ripperj, and yeah I love my big storage area, only problem is the more carrying capacity one has, the more crap you end up packing in it; and the heavier you end up wieghing. Currently wieghing in at 5.2t, so still have a bit up my sleeve.

Clyde4x4fuso

Thanks Steve or should that be neighbor.
Had a quick look at your web page, quite impressed.
Will keep an eye out for you as I am sure our paths will cross sooner or later.
Cheers Joe

Bris31

Adventurer
Welcome to the forum Joe.
Glad to see another Queenslander with this 'weird' passion (many of my friends/colleague often tells me that).
Can you post more photos of the truck and slide-on and where it has been?
Cheers
Brij

Clyde4x4fuso

Thanks for the welcome Brij.
And yeah the numbers of us "wierd passion" people's are definitely on the rise for sure.
As for more pics for you to see, probably easier if you follow the face book link in my signature, which is to a page dedicated to our truck "Clyde" it details his evolution and travels.
Cheers Joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94