SOLD: Mountain State Overland Tacoma w/ Equipment

dieseldog49

Good morning, a quick point, as someone who has read the thread multiple times and was actually planning on talking to my credit union about financing the truck this afternoon, I had no idea that the drawers weren't included. Having the phrase "fully kitted" And "NOTE: This truck is being sold as a complete kit. No parts/accessories will be sold individually." And having pics of it with drawers in the bed (though now I notice they are not in the list) is incredibly confusing. Could you post some pictures of how the truck is sitting currently and will be sold so their is less confusion?

msoverland

Good morning, a quick point, as someone who has read the thread multiple times and was actually planning on talking to my credit union about financing the truck this afternoon, I had no idea that the drawers weren't included. Having the phrase "fully kitted" And "NOTE: This truck is being sold as a complete kit. No parts/accessories will be sold individually." And having pics of it with drawers in the bed (though now I notice they are not in the list) is incredibly confusing. Could you post some pictures of how the truck is sitting currently and will be sold so their is less confusion?

Glad to hear you're a credit union member, good choice! Yes, the drawers are not included. We are retaining them for another project. We don't have any pics of the back of the truck without the drawers in it currently. When the truck sales, they will be removed. Its just an empty truck bed with the drawers removed albeit the 63qt. fridge, slide, first aid kit and outlets are included with purchase.

Please feel free to DM us if you have any additional questions. We're happy to share our phone number for direct contact. Thanks so much for your interest!

Msand

Importer
It'd be kinda sad if the drawers were a deal breaker.. This thing is so well outfitted, I can't believe msoverland lowered the price this low.. Good luck with the sale msoverland! I've sent this thread to a friend of mine, who is looking for a built tacoma.

msoverland

It'd be kinda sad if the drawers were a deal breaker.. This thing is so well outfitted, I can't believe msoverland lowered the price this low.. Good luck with the sale msoverland! I've sent this thread to a friend of mine, who is looking for a built tacoma.

Thanks so much, we appreciate you sharing this; she’s a workhorse indeed. Cheers and happy holidays!

SDC

If only it wasn't a stick... I live in Los Angeles, manual gets old real fast in bumper to bumper traffic for hours.

msoverland

More pictures. All clean and final service complete. Fridge and slide are included (not pictured).

tacoma3.jpg

tacoma1.jpg

tacoma4.jpg

tacoma2.jpg

tacoma5.jpg

Skitrash

Love what you've done with this rig. Would you consider trading the truck plus cash for a home in Anaconda Montana? We're getting ready to sell and I've been shopping for a new truck. skitrash1@juno.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier