US Introduction

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
The pricing here in the US is a little different due to shipping and taxes but ended up being a little better than we hoped for.

If they are coming from Australia, there is no import duty or tax. If the kits are coming from China, there certainly will be import duty.

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
If they are coming from Australia, there is no import duty or tax. If the kits are coming from China, there certainly will be import duty.

DUTCH

While I appreciate your concern, and we certainly encourage users to post information relating to manufacturer problems, I'm going to have to ask you to provide some sort of evidence or link to these issues. I have not been able to locate the hundreds of complaints you speak of, and where a manufacturer sources parts means little to nothing in terms of build quality these days. If you cannot produce any sort of verification of your claim Ill be forced to remove these comments.

To be extra clear, we encourage everyone to bring quality issues to our users attention, but we need real evidence to distinguish problems from bashing.

RV4021

BSC,

I nnoticed you list El Monte as your location. Is that where the show room s located as well? If so, are there trailers on display?

Thanks,
Robert

As of right now we do not have a showroom set up as we cannot do retail sales. As a CA licensed manufacturer we can only sell to dealers.

If you would like to see the trailers let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Closest I have near Oregon at the moment is B&B RV in Denver, CO

If there is a specialty trailer dealer in Oregon that you think might be interested please let me know.

Frank smithson

Will you be at any trade shows before getting a dealer set up? I'd like to check out the hr 12. How would you say it co.pares to the UEV 490?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles