Overland Expo East - Event Coverage and Video

Jasonkoko

Observer
Hey ExPo!

Just wanted to share some of the movies we made from Overland Expo East!

I'm really only about a third of the way through the projects we're creating out of this amazing event, but I'm getting there!

I have a number of very detailed rig walk-around movies of a spectacular UNIMOG, that amazing Earth Roamer that was there along with several other very awesome rigs. Plus I have in-detail stories of the classes I took, key take aways and a lot of detail about the vendors!

The first few movies I have up are from my first day - I had to break the first day into two parts, it was so much!

Anyway, hope you enjoy, please feel free to share and we always appreciate subscribing!

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Hey ExPo!

Just wanted to share some of the movies we made from Overland Expo East!

I'm really only about a third of the way through the projects we're creating out of this amazing event, but I'm getting there!

I have a number of very detailed rig walk-around movies of a spectacular UNIMOG, that amazing Earth Roamer that was there along with several other very awesome rigs. Plus I have in-detail stories of the classes I took, key take aways and a lot of detail about the vendors!

The first few movies I have up are from my first day - I had to break the first day into two parts, it was so much!

Anyway, hope you enjoy, please feel free to share and we always appreciate subscribing!

Seriously over evaluated. In the cross axle situation shown a touch more throttle would have pulled you right through. This from an old guy with 60 years of off road experience. I too drive a Gen 5 4Runner that is very capable.
3db7af8b749e78026e3e9b93636f0524.jpg

Jasonkoko

Observer
Absolutely. But the purpose of the class was to take it slow, evaluate the course along the way and provide instruction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier