Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recovery tracks-??

Quote Originally Posted by dan85 View Post
    Any pictures of these HD tracks?
    take a gander here, should be all the info, pics and Dan's video trying them in ernest... http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...very+track+dan

Dave

Thanks Dave. they look good.

Quote Originally Posted by rocksaltfg84 View Post
    HAVE used our tracks from Alan we are 6500kgs on FG84 bogged in bottomless slop for 2 days they worked well . When we got home we ordered 2 more , then threw away the two other tracks ...... The big tracks from Alan were the only ones that got us out.
    So you destroyed them after 2 days solid use and threw them out or binned the other brand x tracks ??? Even if they did only save your bacon once and were ruined after such an event, I reckon its $300 well spent!! Ive destroyed plenty of $60 snatch straps and snapped Synthetic winch lines over the years, sometimes you just have to pay to play!!!

no the other band.......... were useless the did nothing in the help off with recovery , but Alans big tracks we our lifesavers. Best $300 spent that is why we got another set so we carry two sets now ,because they work.

Man, I wish I'd have had something like that when I got stuck in a creek in Death Valley, out in the middle of nowhere....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12