Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recovery tracks-??

Default Recovery tracks-??

Hi, just wondering if I can get some opinions on what recovery tracks to buy? ( in oz)I have seen some of Aussie irons you tube vids and they seemed to be a great help. Does Alan at outback accessories sell them for trucks?
    Cheers

Many threads in here on this topic. Many reviews of the various manufactures products in here too. Search is your friend.

Had a look but couldn't find any relevant info maybe I'm not doing the search properly. Are there different load ratings on these tracks??

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    Are there different load ratings on these tracks??
    I couldnt find any that were rated for anything larger than your standard 4x4, however I have used my TRED's a couple of times now and they have done the job quite well in sand; weighing in at 5.2t.

I have used my TRED's a couple of times now and they have done the job quite well in sand; weighing in at 5.2t.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Joe , that is exactly what I'm after, input from members with trucks who have first hand experienced using them
    Cheers- Brent

Yes "Alan" sells them and they are rated for our trucks. Send him an Email at "Outback Accessories" (they aren't listed on his web site) or private message on here.
    I have used my brothers TRED's and won't be using them again as they nearly squashed flat (well wrapped around the tyre). This was in mud and little support underneath, in sand they get better supported.

Dan.

have used max trax many times now with the dual cab Canter and a reasonable amount of weight. Used mainly in sand, still like new. No problems at all with them.

Spoke to Alan he said $300 pair for heavy duty truck tracks

HAVE used our tracks from Alan we are 6500kgs on FG84 bogged in bottomless slop for 2 days they worked well . When we got home we ordered 2 more , then threw away the two other tracks ...... The big tracks from Alan were the only ones that got us out.

Any pictures of these HD tracks?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast