Best repair shop in Moab, UT

rcharrette

Adventurer
Hi all, is there a good shop in Moab that is familiar with Land Rovers? I have an 08'LR3 that is down to the bump stops. Air suspension has completely failed. I've checked all fuses related to the EAS and DSC and they check out good. I'm suspecting the compressor but really have no idea and I'm camped in the dirt out of town so my options are limited. So anyway again a shop recommendation is appreciated if you know of one!
Thanks,

Hi all, is there a good shop in Moab that is familiar with Land Rovers? I have an 08'LR3 that is down to the bump stops. Air suspension has completely failed. I've checked all fuses related to the EAS and DSC and they check out good. I'm suspecting the compressor but really have no idea and I'm camped in the dirt out of town so my options are limited. So anyway again a shop recommendation is appreciated if you know of one!
Thanks,

Check your rear brake lights? Turn the lights on and depress the brakes, if you have a burnt out brake light, id bet money that is your problem.

rcharrette

Adventurer
Thanks for the reply

I appreciate it. I'll fill in some back story. We are camped out here in Moab with a 27' travel Trailer. About 3 days ago I got the suspension error. Took it to a parts store and had codes pulled. The truck was stuck at standard height and I had no access to the special off road functions dial. The error code was U0122.
I continued to drive the truck for the past 2 days while I did some research on the problem. I did have a left rear brake light out. I replaced that 2 days ago and nothing changed. Checked all fuses related to the EAS and DSC and all were good. Today we were driving back to our camp site and it dropped all the way down to bump stops. Today I noticed that the compressor is not cycling at all. I don't think I've heard it since the first fault. However when I dropped the cover to check it, it was quite warm. For that reason I'm leaning towards a burnt compressor. Of course something like a leak etc could have caused that. For that reason I want to get it into a reputable LR repair shop and have it properly diagnosed rather that gamble on a $700 compressor.

Tbacus

I'm not sure where you are headed from Moab, but Mike at British 4x4 in Salt Lake City is fantastic. He is probably the closest Land Rover guy to you right now.

lwg

Wagner garage here in Grand Junction works on Rovers. Not sure how much test equipment he has but he works on all of Bill Burke’s trucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles