I am looking for a decent hotel and restaurants in Oklahoma City, OK? Any suggestions

adrienne224

We are in town for a medical treatment and would like to leave the airport area and experience what this great city has to offer

GasPowered

Hi,
Depending on your budget, I'd look into the Bricktown area for hotels. The Sheraton is a very nice hotel in the area, with lots of restaurants, bars/pubs and entertainment close by (it's also close to the OU Medical Complex if that is where you're going for treatment). There's also the local NBA team (OKC Thunder) within walking distance to the arena if you'd like to catch a game.
For more restaurants, bars/pubs, you can check out the Midtown, Paseo and Plaza Districts as well.

I live in NW Oklahoma City. If you would like more specifics, please let me know and I'd be happy to assist the best I can.

Cheers

Last edited:

GasPowered

Another spammer trying to pad their post count? Or am I just getting cynical? :rolleyes:

If you're referring to me, then you're being cynical.
I registered on this site over 7 years ago. I'm on this site several times a week, but I don't post much of anything unless I have something relevant to add.

Cheers

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles