Help me choose a 30" light bar

ttengineer

Adventurer
Looking at adding a light bar to my factory high beam wiring. I think I've got it narrowed down to VisionX, Rigid, and Baja Designs for brand but I have no idea what model I want. 30"-35" is the size I need.

So what model or brands have y'all had great success with and why do you like it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BJ'sFJ

BJ's Tundra :)
Looking at adding a light bar to my factory high beam wiring. I think I've got it narrowed down to VisionX, Rigid, and Baja Designs for brand but I have no idea what model I want. 30"-35" is the size I need.

So what model or brands have y'all had great success with and why do you like it?

I'm definitely partial to Baja Designs (www.bajadesigns.com). I've been running their products for about 3.5+ years and here are the two big reasons I made my first purchase:
- uService Interchangeable Lenses and Optics. All of their LED lights have interchangeable lenses making it super easy to change a pattern or color. This makes it easy to fine tune the lighting setup or use the same light for a variety of applications.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Knowing the lights are setup for many years of use and abuse and are covered from manufacturer defects. The lights aren't cheap but they have the technology and after sales support to back the pricing.

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/S8-30-inch-Driving-Combo-LED-Light-Bar.asp

37797533531_af3bbbf620_b.jpg

I honestly have a no name Chinese light bar and love it! I've had it for 4 years now and not a single problem with it. It is just as bright as the "brand name" bars. I have my light bar on a wireless remote key fob. I can turn it on from 25ft away from my Jeep.

Sent from my WJ

ttengineer

Adventurer
Yea I'm not interested in supporting the Chinese infringement on US patents or lining their pockets with more US Dollars.

Yea I'm not interested in supporting the Chinese infringement on US patents or lining their pockets with more US Dollars.

Where do you think the big name light bar company's get their LED chips from? Rigid doesn't make there own LED chips. They sorce them out.

Sent from my WJ

ttengineer

Adventurer
Where do you think the big name light bar company's get their LED chips from? Rigid doesn't make there own LED chips. They sorce them out.

Sent from my WJ

Rigid sources all of their LEDs by hand from top American manufacturers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles