07 Tacoma Mountain Expedition Build

xlcaferacer

Adventurer
Just for curiosity sake; your specs read that the front is locked but no mention of the rear being locked. If this is the case, why did you choose to do the front over the rear?

Mountain Goodness

If you look under performance/misc I do have a ARB rear air locker. Under future it states that I will be locked in the front. Currently I am only locked in the rear....

xlcaferacer

Adventurer
Sorry about that Mountain Goodness, I was distracted while reading and totally missed some stuff. Good looking truck and I like where the build is going. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

Mountain Goodness

Sorry about that Mountain Goodness, I was distracted while reading and totally missed some stuff. Good looking truck and I like where the build is going. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

All good. Thanks dude! I see your from CB. I love that town. My wife and I want to live there one day. We will probably be adventuring around there around mid June.

Ngneer

Observer
Nice truck, took time out from here to check out the website, very nice enjoyed the pix and nice write up

Mountain Goodness

Sooo someone decided that they needed things on my truck more than I did. Stole a bunch of my LED lights, cut the wires. Stole my pelican out of my bed that had my chainsaw and a bunch of other camping stuff in there. And on top of that they decided to cut my awning. But not letting that affect me, gotta keep the build going. Time to get the rear end project dialed in!

How she was before those ************** messed with the truck. Took off the graphics I had on the rear bedsides and clay barred the sides for the new look. Stay Tuned!

IMG_4231.jpg

Awning that got cut.

IMG_4252.jpg

Got the stock shock mounts cut off and ready.

IMG_4230.jpg

robert

Expedition Leader
I'm all for bringing back hangings for thieves and messing with someone else's vehicle. :pROFSheriffHL:

Mountain Goodness

I'm all for bringing back hangings for thieves and messing with someone else's vehicle. :pROFSheriffHL:

You and me both brotha. My rig got broken into in my apt complex 7 months ago and they got $4500 worth of gear. Now this happened in front of my garage at my house. Luckily I am under a different insurance policy haha. Already got a camera up now but looking into a Viper proximity alarm for the truck.

borison

Adventurer
I suspected as much, was hoping you were struck by a conscientious thief foreseeing some smart mods. Best of luck in your build.

Mountain Goodness

The mountain goodness adventure mobile became official!
IMG_4343.jpg

Diffs went back in and now its time to break in the new gears!
IMG_4317.jpg

Also upgraded my bumpstops to some Timbrens. PB blasted the hell out of the 2nd one since the first one sheared off. Then the drivers side weld nut broke off when installing the new one haha.

IMG_4316.jpg

Started welding up my new rear shock mounts with BAMF's DIY kit.
IMG_4397.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles