Corner brackets to locate storage boxes

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
If inside the truck, just make some corners out of thin plywood. Or get some aluminum angle, cut a wedge out of one leg, and fold the other leg at 90 degrees. I think some of the floor mat companies still make plastic corners designed to velcro onto their cargo mats, and those can probably be adapted to your use. Another alternative is to find a storage bin or tool box in plastic, aluminum or steel, and just cut out the four bottom corners. Smooth the edges, shoot them with a coat of paint and mount wherever you want.

Superduty

Adventurer
If inside the truck, just make some corners out of thin plywood. Or get some aluminum angle, cut a wedge out of one leg, and fold the other leg at 90 degrees. I think some of the floor mat companies still make plastic corners designed to velcro onto their cargo mats, and those can probably be adapted to your use. Another alternative is to find a storage bin or tool box in plastic, aluminum or steel, and just cut out the four bottom corners. Smooth the edges, shoot them with a coat of paint and mount wherever you want.

Some good ideas to get me started. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles