Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New WARN Ascent Bumper Applications for Full-Size Trucks

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9
    Do you have installation instructions for the Raptor bumper? I’d like to see what modifications are needed to install this bumper.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
    Do you have installation instructions for the Raptor bumper? I’d like to see what modifications are needed to install this bumper.
    Yes, I do: https://warnindustries.files.wordpre...12/99848a1.pdf

    Andy
    GO PREPARED!
    WARN.com
    Follow us on: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Napa Valley, CA
    Posts
    102
    Any reason why this wouldnt mount to a 2017 F150 V8?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Rippin'AV View Post
    Any reason why this wouldnt mount to a 2017 F150 V8?
    No, it will not fit the standard F-150. The Raptor bumper is designed with the wider flares and fenders in mind. However, we do offer part number 95460 for the F-150.



    - Andy
    GO PREPARED!
    WARN.com
    Follow us on: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Miami, Fl.
    Posts
    2
    Any plans for the 4th gen Ram 1500 bumpers, I would love a set of warn bumpers for my 1500 Eco Diesel.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand297 View Post
    Any plans for the 4th gen Ram 1500 bumpers, I would love a set of warn bumpers for my 1500 Eco Diesel.
    We already offer them (2013-2018). The front bumper is PN 95600.


    Rear is PN 96440


    Andy
    GO PREPARED!
    WARN.com
    Follow us on: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •