New WARN Semi Hidden Kits for 4Runner, Tacoma

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Warn Industries announced a mounting system called the Semi Hidden Kit for fifth-gen 4Runner (2014-2018) and third-gen Tacoma (2016-2018) at the SEMA Show last week.

This system lets you mount a WARN mid-frame winch up to 12,000 lbs. (including ZEON Platinum) without the need to remove the winch's control pack, all while maintaining the vehicle's factory styling. Semi Hidden Kit also adds additional front end protection via a steel center section and 2" low-profile grille-guard tube. Plus, you get two welded recovery points on the front bumper for shackles.

The whole works is constructed from heavy-gauge steel with a black textred powder-coated finish to guard against corrosion. These are also designed, engineered, tested, and made in the USA.

100022_SemiHidden_4Runner.jpg

100044_SemiHidden_Tacoma1.jpg

https://www.warn.com/truck/mounting-systems/semiHiddenKit.jsp

- Andy

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Didn't realize Warn made vehicle bumpers, too. More options are always good.

And it'd be a good idea to mention (on the product page) that these replacement bumpers will require cutting the plastic bumper cover.

Yes, the 4Runner kit will requires minor cutting. The Tacoma does not require ANY cutting.

Hummelator

Adventurer
Any chance you will be making one for the tundra? 07 for my case. I am about 5 minutes away from pulling he trigger on a Fab Four winch mount but if there are plans to make these for the tundra I will wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles