Looking at M101's on Sunday

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
So i tracked down the guy in NJ who has the M101's, here he's 1/2 an hour from my place.

I'll be taking a digi and seeing what he's got and pricing.

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
I am interested in a trailer, m101 almost new? pictures please....too bad I am in the border with Mexico and shipping would be too expensive...

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
eurorom said:
I am interested in a trailer, m101 almost new? pictures please....too bad I am in the border with Mexico and shipping would be too expensive...

I dont know the details on these as yet, but i think i met the seller before when i was an FJ-40 fanatic/owner.

I'll definately post up the info and pics.

Gary, thats the plan..i'm looking for an option vs modify'n my old M100.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
OK, these are NOT the unissued M101's as some have found elsewhere. These are used and in good condition. The worst i saw was surface rust and maybe a few dented pieces.

When i pulled up i figured i was at this guys business, not the case. He's just a cruiser fanatic who happens to have a large garage and a BAD habit. ;) Several 40's, a nice LWB 45 pickup (i tried to contain myself) a few muscle cars and a boatload of cruiser stuff.

Pulling into his driveway in a Jeep i was already at a disadvantage, so i started busting stones right away to let em know i come in peace. :victory:

So here's the details.

Quantity...about 30.

Price...$750 ,3 or more $695...but i'm sure a counter offer would be considered.

Condition...used but in good condition. Surface rust on box at welded seams, wheels/fenders/tongue all removed and in storage bed.

Location...Trenton,NJ.

Shipping is available at buyers expense. Pickup as many as you want.

Anyone who would like to speak with Todd directly please PM me and i'll provide his contact info and address if you want to pay him a visit.

Personally, i'm going to get one. I need to sell my current trailer first. If anyone else here is interested and needs some assistance i can offer pickup,assembly and storage at my home for future pickup, maybe i can help with delivery, etc. Just PM me.

Here's a few pics that i snapped. Along with Todd's cool Cruiser and M101.

Having issue with attachments, i'll post this then follow w/pics.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
I'm like a bag of rocks... :rolleyes:

I have 6 pics, trying to resize but still having trouble. Who wants to bail me out and post these if i email them to ya?

PCRover

Adventurer
Those trailers are in about the same condition mine was in. The surface rust comes right off but the joint filler they used is a real pain to get out util you finally develop a technique that works.

I can post/resize the pictures for you John. Email in my profile.

PCRover

Adventurer
Here are John's pictures...

HPIM1751.JPG

HPIM1752.JPG

HPIM1753.JPG

HPIM1754.JPG

HPIM1756.JPG

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
That is the trailer that I want, nice looking LC with Trailer, do you have more pictures of the Cruiser with trailer?:clapsmile

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
eurorom said:
That is the trailer that I want, nice looking LC with Trailer, do you have more pictures of the Cruiser with trailer?:clapsmile

Unfortunately no...Todd and i were BS'n so much i was lucky to snap those. There were a few more camo'd in there. I can kick myself for not shooting a few of the FJ-45 inside.

Grouseman

Adventurer
m101

I bought one of Todd's trailers and had it shipped to me in TN. Great trailer, and Todd is a straight up guy to deal with. Would not hesitate to do business with him again. He also is a MUD guy.

SS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles