Sold! 2006 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4

Goat Largon

IMG_7198.jpg

2006 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 121,461 miles

Purchased in 2009 from Rousch Honda in Columbus, OH. I used this as my daily driver & camping trips for several years. My wife got a Suburban and I got her Tahoe and realized it's much better suited for hauling around the kids and family camping trips. The Tacoma has only been driven 2000 miles in the past year and sits in my warehouse at work. Time to go! This has been a fantastic truck, always reliable. Sport package makes it fun to drive on the road and off road. Added the camper shell in 2014, it's been great with the electronic lock that works with the main key fob for the truck. It came with the Yakima racks (included) that I would mount rocket boxes on for camping road trips out West.

Second owner non smoker purchased in 2009, this Tacoma has always been stored in a garage and has recently been outfitted with new wheels, headlamps, and floor mats. Recently professionally detailed with full paint correction and buffing, truck shows some signs of its age with small scratches and touch up but the Black Sand Pearl paint still shows its original luster and sparkle, no rust. Interior has been detailed and steam cleaned. No tears or rips to interior seats, fabric, or headliner.

Clean title, Carfax report included.

No mechanical issues, truck cold starts and runs perfectly. AC and heat work. All lights work. 4WD system works. Transmission shifts smoothly. Power locks, mirrors, and windows work. Oil changed 10/3/17 121,436 miles. Battery installed 6/22/16 84 month Toyota True Start.

ARE X-series camper shell (4/10/14) matches paint and is outfitted with sliding side windows with pet screens, electronic lock that works with the truck's key fob, interior carpet liner, interior led rope and dome lighting, and flip down rear sliding window which makes cleaning easy. Shell is also outfitted with Yakima rack system for your next outdoor adventure.

Built for backcountry, the job site, or around town cruising, this truck has the 4.0 liter V6 muscle and tow package rated for 6,500 pounds, transmission and oil cooler included. 4wd electronic controls shift seamlessly when you need it in the snow or the mud. Limited slip differential and four low assists off road performance or snow performance.

Kenwood KDC-MP538U head unit installed, includes USB iphone/ipod support and CD player.

236 HP 4.0L V6 24V engine
5 Speed automatic transmission
4WDemand 4x4 System with electronically controlled 2 speed transfer case
Sport Suspension with Bilstein shocks
Limited slip differential
17" alloy wheels
265/65 R17 Michelin LTX M/S tires, 19,545 miles on them.
Remote keyless entry, also works with ARE camper shell
Cruise control
Multifunction overhead console with compass and temperature gauge
Sliding rear window
Sport seats with lumbar support and sport fabric trim
Leather steering wheel and shifter
TRD Sport graphics
V6 Towing package 6,500 towing capacity class 4 hitch, transmission and oil coolers, 130 amp alternator, heavy duty battery, 7 pin connector w/ converter
Newly replaced OEM reconditioned alloy wheels
New aftermarket headlamps
New oem floor mats
ARE Camper Shell with Remote locks
Yakima rack system
Bedrug snap-in carpet/pad
Bedrug Tailgate carpet
Detailed service records
TRD Sport package including Upgraded shocks/suspension, tubular steps, hood scoop, sport seats, limited slip differential
115 volt 400 watt auxiliary bed Outlet
Fog lamps
Composite bed
Tilt steering

Spare tire & tire change kit/jack included
Spare key fob and keys included
Owners manual included

Meticulously maintained excellent condition

2006 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 121,461 miles $16,900 Carmel, IN

I do realize this is above KBB but I've also done a lot of shopping around, including when I first bought this truck. I haven't seen too many out there with the same miles, condition, service records, and care as this one. Respectfully, no low ball offers please.

PM me if interested thanks! I have a link I can send you with lots of pics, carfax report, & service records.

Cash or Paypal only. Local pick up or buyer to arrange shipping.
IMG_7246.jpgIMG_7198.jpg[/ATTACH]IMG_7254.jpgIMG_7199.jpgIMG_7197.jpgView attachment 425316IMG_7247.jpgIMG_7179 (1).jpgView attachment 425319IMG_7252.jpgIMG_7186 (1).jpgIMG_7202.jpg

Last edited:

Goat Largon

Bump :) I updated the post with more info. Please pm me if you'd like the link to all the pics, carfax report, & service records. Cheers! Ben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior