SOLD SOLD 1983 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser Rust Free Arizona v-8 Super Clean $27,500.00

sethro80

Adventurer
SOLD SOLD SOLD

$27,500.00

Front_zpshunyptqj.jpg

through%20the%20winshield__zpsnyfqigkp.jpg

I am an Expo member helping a busy guy sell this stunning Land Cruiser. He did not have the time or experience to take good photos of his Cruiser & that is why he asked my wife & I to help out. Part of our speciality at Adventure Driven is providing high quality detailed imagery & assisting in the sale of vehicles or just helping make introductions; we also have a soft spot for classic Land Cruisers.
I am happy to introduce you to Heather, a gorgeous brown 1983 FJ60 Toyota Land Cruiser.
She originated from So Cal and thereafter moved to AZ. Heather is Rust Free, garage kept & Very Clean!!!! She was upgraded to 1990 small block Chevy engine in 1997, she only has 28K miles since the conversion was installed.

Mike the current owner is the fourth owner of Heather, he purchased her in Tempe, Arizona early 2017. Heather runs and drives very well, yet, is not perfect as she is a 34 year old truck, but overall, in very good physical condition. While driving Heather to the photo shoot, I noticed she is very quiet, does not wander, is easy to control, has notably good throttle response, brakes, good oil pressure & no heating issues. (My wife just laughed & said “Pretty unusual qualities for an older woman & I would know” LOL) I noticed a few blemishes in the paint on the drip rail, I would have to guess it is where the paint may have not bonded in that area because she is rust free as a whole.

Heather is located in Flagstaff AZ, Mike the current owner can show her by appointment only. Mike works at the hospital saving peoples lives and can’t always respond immediately to a call or text, but he said he would be able to contact you with in a day.

Please have your finances in order before contacting Mike, No Trades, no BS, check with wife or husband BEFORE you try to make a deal, yea we have heard it all.

Mike has a pile of receipts documenting the work performed on this rare find.
Contact Mike Brown at (928) 890-4177

Mechanical details
5.7L V-8, throttle body fuel injected,Performed at Belmont Auto Repair in Long Beach, CA
Edelbrock intake
Aluminum heads
NV 4300 4 speed manual transmission- essentially a 3 speed with Low and OD
Advance adapters
3 inch OME lift w inboard shackles welded
Medium/medium leaf spring kit
Eagle Alloys rims
33" BF Goodrich AT KO2's w
Full Dynamat/foam insulation
Custom hitch w tow hook and 2" receiver, not the stock hitch.
Work performed by prior owner- in 2013
New steering gear box
New drag link, clutch kit
AC retrofitted to run 134a
Pioneer head unit w Bluetooth connectivity and hands free mic in the cabin
200 W amp w internal crossover wired w monster cable
12 " subwoofer
Rear windows and lift hatch tint

Work performed since Mike owned the truck in 2017
All fluids changed
New plugs and custom wires
New intake and exhaust manifold gaskets