1988 Iveco Magirus 90-16 Crew Cab turbo diesel $26,500

Alexv707

Very rare find with less than 21000 miles (33445 km). Runs and drives great. Retired German fast response fire truck It makes an excellent conversion platform for an expedition camper. Bulletproof air cooled Deutz BF 6 L913 turbo charged Diesel engine that is very easy to maintain and parts are easy to find state side. They are a very popular engine in heavy equipment. All the filters are available at any auto parts stores. 5 speed manual transmission. Selectable transfer case with front and rear differential locks. 65 mph highway speed.
The cab is huge with great visibility and seating for at least 9 passengers. Interior is in excellent condition. Front driver seat is spring assisted and very comfortable on long trips. Cab tilts for easy access to the drivetrain. The hydraulic cab tilt system is attached to the cab so you don't have to source any specialty tools. Front fire pump is functional and in like new condition.
Tires are 46” tall and like new. Super singles in the rear.
Truck is 20' long overall
Rear box is 96”wide 126” long and 57” tall. 5 roll up doors.
There is no rust present anywhere on cab, chassis or box. Out of the 4 trucks imported this one is the cleanest and last one to be sold.
24 volt electrical system with separate 12 volt system.
Much better setup than Unimog Doka SBU series trucks with much larger cab, more power , less and cheaper maintenance costs.
Please call or text 707 704 4419 to see it in person or if you have any questions. I can also send pictures. Can't figure how to attach on here.
Clear Oregon title. Can be registered in California.
Truck is located in Vacaville CA about 30 miles outside Sacramento.
One of the forum members is going to post some pictures for me since I'm a new member and will not allow me to.

Last edited:

zip

I prefer social distancing.
This is a good place to advertise a vehicle like that for sale, but without pics, it's kinda pointless to post it up here.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Posting photos for Alexv707
Disclaimer - no relation to seller or vehicle
Click on photo for larger size
IMG_1566.jpg
IMG_1386.jpg
IMG_1385.jpg
IMG_1388.jpg
IMG_1530.jpg
IMG_1554.jpg
IMG_1581.jpg
IMG_1584.jpg
edit.jpg

Last edited:

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
more photos

Posting photos for Alexv707
Disclaimer - no relation to seller or vehicle
Click on photo for larger size
IMG_1383.jpg
IMG_1382.jpg
IMG_1552.jpg
IMG_1568.jpg
IMG_1570.jpg
IMG_1571.jpg
IMG_1572.jpg
IMG_1573.jpg
IMG_1569.jpg

Last edited:

ripperj

Explorer
That is so cool
I would get arrested Day one with that fire pump !!
Edit- all those bad ***** punk teenagers that walk three abreast down the street and make you drive around because they know that you won’t mow them down- bath time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

shellb

Adventurer
As a bulldog owner I could not agree more!!

Lost it with that pic. So typical!

Love the truck too. Best of luck with your sale.

Brett

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
It seems that Alexv707 should be able to upgrade to this as his shop must be pretty capable.

image (2).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles