WTB - Dosko Campmate

NVtude

Looking for a Dosko Campmate grub box. I'm n the Reno, NV area but would be willing to pay reasonable shipping. If you have one or know of someone who has one they're willing to part with please let me know.

John in Reno

sickchilly

Observer
I have a blue one I'm going to sell. It's in perfect shape and complete except for the original silverware and plates/bowls. It has all the drawers and hangers. It will take me some time to dig it out, unload it, and estimate shipping, however.

pajeepman

Adventurer
I have one for sale but something like that half way across the country, I do not know if reasonable shipping actually exists????
I guess it depends what reasonable is in your mind, I would guess it would be north of $75 easy from here in SE PA.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

sickchilly

Observer
I dug mine out. Need to empty it, measure, and weigh it to figure out shipping. I'm out of town until Sunday, but will send you some pics and info shortly after if you're still interested.

Goebz

I have one for sale but something like that half way across the country, I do not know if reasonable shipping actually exists????
I guess it depends what reasonable is in your mind, I would guess it would be north of $75 easy from here in SE PA.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Ever sell the campmate? I’m in oh can pick up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles