Thread: G Wagon Rear Window Vents

Default G Wagon Rear Window Vents

I wish to purchase a set of Rear Window Vents for my G500. I see there are two versions. One version is

I believe the ORC version which Vlad sells at fourbyfourclub http://fourbyfourclub.com/W463Access...wVentsRear.htm

and the other is a version offered by Series-Defender Offroad
    https://www.seriesdefender.com/rear-...ts-gwagen.html

has anyone had experience with either of these? Thank you.

I have the front vents from fourbyfour, and am waiting for the rears to arrive from them as well. I would recommend them, based on my experience with the front vents. I sleep in my car and they come in handy when it's raining and where there are a ton of bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCH View Post
    They two sources look identical, and probably are. $125 or $149. It's your decision.
    If you look closely at them they are different in regards to size and way the vents are cut.

The fourbyfour site mentions these vents are only compatible up till the 2011 model year. The other site doesn’t list compatibility restrictions. Are there changes to the windows on newer G’s that would prevent these from fitting properly?

If you compare the two sites carefully, the 4x4 ORC units have curved tops. The ones from the Defender site do not; and my 2000 G500 definitely has the curves at the top of the window frame.

Also, I would trust ORC to get it right over the Defender website.

Both look like nakatanenga - i have the ones for the LR3 from Series Defender - shoot jason an email and ask ....... sdo@seriesdefender.com
    95' D90
    Insanity
    07' LR3 SE
    12' RR