• IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

OUMX117

Does this have any onboard water? I'm not too familiar with these, but it looks like it would work well for my wife and I

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
I have one of these little 2006 Fleetwood Neons and it is the best little camper you could imagine. It is light, simple inside yet very roomy, (mine has a heater) and it is easy to tow. I also have a Tepui RTT, but the Neon is great to set up a basecamp and fun for 3 seasons or even 4 if you get insulation for the windows and use the heater. I have not used it in the winter because we have a cabin, but the guy I got it from used it to do winter motorcycle rides and he told me the heater works amazingly well - I assume this one has a small built in propane heater.

We have used it canning, hiking, motorcycle riding and just plain traveling because it is so quick to set up and take down.

Someone will get a great deal on this and use it for a long time!!

GLWS

Sno Dawg

BTW - if you get it, understand that a ton of people will come up to you at campgrounds and ask about it. I always have "old-timers' come in to camp and tell me great stories about campier they had like the Neon when they were kids. It is a perfectly thought out camper and a conversation piece all in one!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste