wheel spacers reviews

Soopreme

Supreme Team
I've had two sets of Spidertrax spacers. 1.25" ones on my Tacoma and 1.5" ones on my Cruiser. Spidertrax seems to have some proven reliability with very few failures (none that I'm aware of) when they are set up correctly. Make sure they are torqued correctly and use red Loctite. Check the torque periodically and you shouldn't have problems. I have tens of thousands of miles between the two sets I've had and so far so good.

I got the same spacers on my 80, but im noticing some slight vibrations around 40mph and 70mph. Any suggestions?

Box Rocket

I got the same spacers on my 80, but im noticing some slight vibrations around 40mph and 70mph. Any suggestions?
Make sure the vibrations are caused by the spacers and not something else. Can start by removing the spacers and see if the vibes go away. Also check that the tires are balanced. Vibes at those speeds are commonly driveshaft vibrations so you might check that. Of course, make sure that the spacers are installed correctly and that the wheel lugs are torqued properly.

bkg

Explorer
Make sure the vibrations are caused by the spacers and not something else. Can start by removing the spacers and see if the vibes go away. Also check that the tires are balanced. Vibes at those speeds are commonly driveshaft vibrations so you might check that. Of course, make sure that the spacers are installed correctly and that the wheel lugs are torqued properly.

could also be preload on kingpins or TRE's.

i have a set of 1.5" 6 Lug Wheel Spacers Adapters on my Ford F-150, bought them from HexAutoParts.com.
The first time i know HexAutoParts in amazon because my boyfriend need to replace the ac compressor clutch, the items come fast and not bad quality.Well, just found the official site of Hex through google, the price is much cheaper than amazon, shipping service as good as usual.

HMMM.....not sure i trust such a perfect recomendation...from someone who's sole post is in this thread, and joined the day the thread started.......

however, i have heard awesome thigns about spidertrax, but those bora's look like a well made peice, and like others have said, they do require maintenance.gotta keep em torqued lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles