Thread: Can you still get the BFG old version All Terrain KO?

Default Can you still get the BFG old version All Terrain KO?

Can you still get the BFG old version All Terrain KO and, if so, where?

Only NOS, and keep an eye on the condition, they would be a couple years old at least.
    Is there a reason you want the old ones? The new KO2 is superior design, frankly.

I'm with ya, PH4.

I bought a set of five of the old style BFG AT KOs in 235/85-16 about three years ago, as the new style was phasing in. I have them on my 2001 Tacoma DC and I like 'em a lot. The new style with the more aggressive sidewall design looks a little too much for my taste.

I doubt you're going to find them all in one place, and as tarditi notes, they're likely be three or four years old at least.

Quote Originally Posted by tarditi View Post
    Only NOS, and keep an eye on the condition, they would be a couple years old at least.
    Is there a reason you want the old ones? The new KO2 is superior design, frankly.
    Don't like the aggressive sidewall. At all. Just me, lot of people like them.

Quote Originally Posted by PH4 View Post
    Don't like the aggressive sidewall. At all. Just me, lot of people like them.
    Makes sense. I hated the sidewall on my Terra Grapplers. But the new rubber and sidewall strength probably makes up for the sidewall design.

you can find them on eBay. I had them on my LC, I got 78K out them, But lots of chunking, the new material is supposed to be better. Good luck.
    Cristian Larrondo

2001 D2 OME springs, SD Rack, CDL, D1 Front bumper.
    1974 Series III