Built turn-key 2009 Lexus GX470 V8 4WD

AdventureMotors

For Sale: 2009 Lexus GX470

I built this GX470 to be a perfect mix of a daily driver - an extremely capable off-road rig - and an incredibly reliable overland vehicle.
I own Adventure Motors (we're a sponsor on the forum) and this was my personal build.

This GX was a very well maintained, mostly garage kept, and single owner rig. I picked it up in June and quickly got into it.

Factory features:
2UZ-FE 4.7L V8 - full-time 4WD - 5-Speed A750F automatic transmission - center locking differential - power and heated leather seats with memory - heated and power mirrors - navigation with Mark Levinson speaker system - rear A/C - power adjusting steering column.

Vehicle Modifications
Overland Gear:

- Foxwing 270* awning (driver side and not currently pictured)
- Southern Style Offroad roof rack
- FSR 6’ awning with zip in room and floor (passenger side)
- Renogy 100W fixed panel on roof rack
- Cobra CB radio
- Ram Mounts I-pad mount
- Ram Mounts smart phone mount
- VIAIR constant duty mounted compressor with 5 gallon tank
- Snomaster 60 fridge with custom bolt in driver rear seat mount
- Complete weathertech floor mats
- Scangauge ultra monirotring system
- Smittybilt X20 IP68 10K lb. winch with synthetic line

Electrical and lighting:

- Renogy 100W fixed panel on roof rack
- Renogy 60W flexible panel mounted on hood
- Victron solar charge controller
- Renogy solar charge controller
- Blue sea 6 place distribution block mounted in custom driver rear seat compartment
- Blue sea ML-ACR dual battery with TWO main cut-off mounts (one in engine bay for main battery, one in passenger compartment area for secondary battery.
- Automatic dual battery switch with driver switch for manual control
- TWO AGM 34R 105AH batteries
- 1000W inverter
- SwitchPro’s 8 switch controller with Bluetooth
- ExtremeLED front 3” fog lights
- 48” rear led light bar
- ExtremeLED side flood/spot combo lights mounted on rack (2 per side, four total)
- Baja Designs cube spot/flood combo bumper mounted lights
- ExtremeLED 4” cube flood yellow fogs mounted on CBI ditch light brackets
- Smoked sport headlights with HID 4300K kit
- Baja Designs S2 sport flush mount side lights (x2)

Suspension and Wheels:

- Radflo 2.5 extended travel IFP front coilovers with external reservoir and CDC’s (700 LB springs)
- Radflo 2.5 extended travel IFP rear shocks with external reservoir and CDC’s
- Toytec 2.0HD rear coils with superlift air bags
- Southern style rear air bag conversion spring mounts with spacer installed
- Air lift wireless1 remote controlled rear air bag compressor and controller
- Total chaos uniball front upper control arms
- Total chaos complete rear link and arm kit including panhard bar. Poly bushings (fully adjustable)
- Timbren front and rear active bump stops
- Toytec diff drop kit
- Toytec swar bar relocate kit
- SCS 17x8 Stealth 8 matte bronze wheels (x5)
- Nitto Ridge Grappler tires (285/75-17 34”) (x5)

Engine / Drivetrain:

- ECGS complete replacement front and rear differentials re-geared to 4:10
- Rear ARB air locker
- URD stainless steel y-pipe
- ARB safari snorkel (heat sealed air box)
- ARB diff breather kit (front and rear)
- Powerstop slotted heavy duty rotors with EBC HD pads
- Custom side exit catback

Armor:

- Southern Style Offroad V2.1 complete front bumper with full hoops, front skid, and splash guards.
- Southern Style Offroad rear bumper with full options including swing away tire carrier, driver side ladder, pivoting rotopax mount, hitch, and reverse camera relocate.
- Southern Style Offroad Woodgrain Warrior rock sliders (currently being re-installed)
- Complete RCI Metal Works off-road skid plate set including: Front skid, transmission, transfer case, front control arms, fuel tank, rear control arms, and rear differential. ALL skids are 1/4” aluminum excluding the rear control arm and rear differential skid.
- BMC with metal tech plate

Servicing:

- Timing belt, water pump, idler, tensioner, and serpentine belt
- Alternator
- Radiator
- Starter
- Lower control arms with serviceable grease points
- Front CV axles
- U-joints
- Lower ball joints
- Front end links
- Front sway bar end links
- Spark plugs
- Transmission fluid
- Coolant
- Brake fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Intake air filter

Build completion date: 09/25/2017 – Mileage at build completion 145,670
All modifications, parts, and any replaced items have less than 6000 miles.

This rig has been gone through - double checked - gone through again - and on quite a few long shake down runs. It performs flawlessly and everything works absolutely as it should. It's a tested and proven rig.

It would cost substantially more than I'm asking for the rig to purchase it stock and have all of these modifications and maintenance items added.
It was completely stock less than 6000 miles ago and has not once been abused since the parts were put on it. Just thoroughly and properly tested.

Price: $48,000.00

With any questions please respond here or e-mail me at Michael@adventure-motors.com.
More pictures can be found on the adventure motors website.
I can send more pictures, videos, etc. upon request.

Attachments

• IMG_7195.jpg
    IMG_7195.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 1,019
  • IMG_6006.jpg
    IMG_6006.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 1,082
  • IMG_7130.JPG
    IMG_7130.JPG
    308.9 KB · Views: 1,114

northstar2018

Northstar
Absolutely stunning rig. Is that a wrap or paint or decals on the outside? Did you increase fuel capacity or is that stock too? Beautiful set up.

jonboy345

Interested in more information on this line: "Toytec 2.0HD rear coils with superlift air bags"

Does this mean the truck has airbags so it can be leveled when loaded in addition to the coil springs?

AdventureMotors

Interested in more information on this line: "Toytec 2.0HD rear coils with superlift air bags"

Does this mean the truck has airbags so it can be leveled when loaded in addition to the coil springs?

Yes, it's for adjusting height and load capacity if/when a trailer is hooked up or a lot of gear is loaded in.

northstar2018

Northstar
Once again simply a stunning rig, just do not have the cash, I hope you keep it as is and someone has the coin to jump. Makes me hurt to think about moving things that you have so carefully matched. I appreciate the work you do on your vehicles. Need to get back to the show me state and get a closer look. GLWS.

v_man

Explorer
I guess the 8k difference in price is an Expo tax? I thought the Expo or Mud price usually came in lower than the price offered to the general public...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online