SOLD! Engel 15L MHD13F-DM 12/24 Volt Fridge/Feezer/Warmer For Sale

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
This is a practically new (used 1 time on a cross country trip).
It is great for a back seat or floor board for onboard drinks but what sets this apart from others is that it can cool, freeze and warm.
I believe that if I remember correctly, it holds about 21 standard drink cans. It may have a scuff on it but really is like new. I also have the optional 110 plug that allows you to plug the 12V into a 110 converter. It was a $45 option.

For all the info go here:
https://www.engelcoolers.com/md-14f-155.html

[video=vimeo;11311907]https://vimeo.com/11311907[/video]

yYdRge0.jpg

lCngQTu.jpg

These run $930 new plus tax and shipping, plus the $45 optional 110 plug.

I have a long history of selling personal items on Expedition Portal and am an admin here with a good reputation, so buy with confidence.

It's a great unit but we simply haven't used it like we planned.

I'm asking $600 plus shipping (US- Lower 48 only). Paypal preferred.

If interested, please e-mail me: dendy@expeditionportal.com and note it here

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Pointing out that the difference in this unit and the Engel MD14-F is that this unit cools, freezes and warms (up to 120 degrees)

I'll dropping the price to $500 plus shipping.

Thanks
D

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I'm Bumping this back to the top. I've seen a few that only cool go for the $400 - $450 range. This one cools, freezes and warms.

Someone needs this.

D

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Shipping it on your dime wouldn't be an issue. It's not extremely heavy - If you want me to get a quote - send me your address and I'll get the price. I have a UPS account, and would only charge the true discounted rate.

dendy@expeditionportal.com

Thanks
D

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
These are nice little units. We have one in our Honda Element where space is a premium. Not a huge amount of room inside it, but because of that it cools down super quick. (Ours has the warmer function as well, but we've never used it). For camping I use a larger fridge, but for daytrips this is perfect.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Come on guys ... someone needs this. I'm not going any lower. $500 plus shipping is more than fair. This new is pushing $1000.
I have a commercial UPS account and will only charge what UPS charges me to ship.

D

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I still have this and found the 110 converter for it this weekend. It is a like- new unit. still at $500 plus shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94