Leer 122 and Decked Bed System for Ram - North Carolina

USMC Dude

Just looking to get lost
ShellLeft.jpgShellRight.jpgShellRear.jpgDeckedopen.jpgDecked.jpg

I got rid of my Ram, so I am selling my Leer 122 shell that I had made for my 2016 Ram 2500 with the 6'4" bed as well as my decked bed system. I apologize for the bad pictures and the shell needing a bath in the pictures. The racks are not pictured, but come with the shell.

The shell is carpet lined and has the drop down front window, sliding windoors on both sides as well as an LED light, three power ports and Thule rack system. I paid $2300 in February. I am asking $1300. It is the True Blue color and I believe that Leer will do a repaint for about $500. The shell is in fantastic condition minus one extremely small chip in the front corner where it got tapped. There are no cracks or issues. I have all the clamps to put it on your truck as well as the keys for the back window and racks.

The decked bed system is in great condition, minus one spot on the drawer where I shut it and something crack the corner. It is easily repaired and unnoticeable. I can install it in your truck in about 20 minutes. I am asking $500 firm.

I am open to trades for a roof top tent (larger the better). I would also consider trades for bumpers and a winch for an F-250/Excursion as I am looking at picking up an Excursion this week. Thank you.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz