Thread: South Dakota people

Default South Dakota people

Looking to start a monthly meeting of overland people in south Dakota. I am located in Tea SD and would love to spend some time with like minded people and plan a trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudwolf View Post
    Looking to start a monthly meeting of overland people in south Dakota. I am located in Tea SD and would love to spend some time with like minded people and plan a trip!
    Hey - So myself and a couple of others recently joined together as a North Dakota group, via the Midwest Overland Society forum. Someone there pointed us to your post. I'm guessing it would be worth getting on board with our planned trips and seeing where we can find routes that work for everyone. Just a few people at the moment and just beginning to discuss 2018 plans so you have missed much!

Good stuff.
    2003 UZJ100 Land Cruiser. Built.

Quote Originally Posted by tpatrickmc32 View Post
    Hey - So myself and a couple of others recently joined together as a North Dakota group, via the Midwest Overland Society forum. Someone there pointed us to your post. I'm guessing it would be worth getting on board with our planned trips and seeing where we can find routes that work for everyone. Just a few people at the moment and just beginning to discuss 2018 plans so you have missed much!

Good stuff.
    Where do I find that??

http://midwestoverlandsociety.org/

You have to register to see the forum, due to too much spam.

MOS is loosely based in the Twin Cities, but we have members regionally and a few beyond that, all are welcome!
    Steve Carlson
    1995 Isuzu Trooper LS - well equipped
    2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser, overlander in training

Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    http://midwestoverlandsociety.org/

You have to register to see the forum, due to too much spam.

MOS is loosely based in the Twin Cities, but we have members regionally and a few beyond that, all are welcome!

I registered.

Patrick,

Perhaps we should plan a meet and great at Appleton?!

Nic

Quote Originally Posted by nrlarson0107 View Post
    Patrick,

Perhaps we should plan a meet and great at Appleton?!

Nic
    Been there right after it opened. Got some wicked road rash from the single tree on the long hill climb. .. would love to meet. Current rig wouldn't handle Appleton. The one I hope to finish next summer would.