BFG - White In / White out

DETOUR-GP

Rockstar
I actually thought the same thing, there's gotta be a rig out there setup like this...

So here's the funny bit, when I was powdercoating my OEM wheels black (I did 2 at a time), there was a point when I had 2 black wheels on the one side and 2 silver wheels and no one noticed. You never look at both sides at the same time :)

If you have to ask, you bought the wrong vehicle.

I'm trying to figure out how asking for photos of other setups has anything to do with buying the wrong vehicle or not. Did I buy the wrong vehicle? Certainly not :smiley_drive:

Last edited:
So here's the funny bit, when I was powdercoating my OEM wheels black (I did 2 at a time), there was a point when I had 2 black wheels on the one side and 2 silver wheels and no one noticed. You never look at both sides at the same time :)

I'm trying to figure out how asking for photos of other setups has anything to do with buying the wrong vehicle or not. Did I buy the wrong vehicle? Certainly not :smiley_drive:

I'm pretty sure I noticed on your IG page that you had some picts around the same time with mismatched wheels....I could be wrong but I remember asking myself how you swapped wheels being a few hundred km from Joburg...lol

Exploder
.....I'm trying to figure out how asking for photos of other setups has anything to do with buying the wrong vehicle or not. Did I buy the wrong vehicle? Certainly not :smiley_drive:

I suspect that Jimmy was making a general statement, akin to Armstrong's "If you have to ask what jazz is, you'll never know" line.

And I agree with Jimmy; some people get it. Several don't.

Red90

Adventurer
White letters out was all the rage with the rednecks in the 80s. It seems strange that people are interested in it again.

krick3tt

Adventurer
Just happened to be under the LR for some reason. Looked at the tyres...no white lettering at all, either side. Very progressive tyre company. Duratracs.

SteveMfr

Supporting Sponsor
In. No stickers. And don't call your LR a rig.

RIG
Rig is an Australian slang word that defines a well fit chick/bloke. They contain a hot body and a face that does not need plastic surgery.
That minga's friend is a ************* RIG!!!
#hot #sexy #rig #attractive #hunk #chick #girl #guy
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RIG

I've also been told that a rig is a term for a very well endowed bull.

Now that I think about it: go white and and add stickers if it makes you happy. Just don't call your LR a 'rig'. At least not here.

Exploder
Go white in, but use tire black over the lettering so you can't see it on the inside.

notsure-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online