@Corey

Nice setup & well thought out..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wildorange View Post
    @Corey

Nice setup & well thought out..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you very much.
    Getting the rig out over Memorial Day weekend to mark some waypoints of campsites I want to hit up this summer.

This thread makes my mouth water constantly.... grrr

I'd love to get my hands on a 270 degree awning (and about $50,000 to finish my FJ).
    2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
    http://instagram.com/jamesdaily/
    http://youtube.com/JamesDailyTV

Quote Originally Posted by JamesDaily View Post
    This thread makes my mouth water constantly.... grrr

I'd love to get my hands on a 270 degree awning (and about $50,000 to finish my FJ).
    Thanks James!

Hey, are you going to Expo West this weekend?
    Wish I was there, my mind would be overwhelmed by all the cool setup rigs for overlanding, and all the vendor booths full of the latest gear.

Yes, I really like this new Bat 270 awning.
    If the weather is not too bad this weekend I need to open it up again and see if there is a way to hang some Goal Zero LED lanterns on it like I use to hang on my old awning.
    Have a lot of little projects to work on, but most are all good weather dependent too.

Default Mini Quick Fists & Gerber BG Hatchet Mounted 5-13-2017

I use to keep my Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet in one of the drawers of my cargobox.
    After mounting the Fiskars axe awhile back, I thought it would be a good idea to free up some space in the cargobox and mount the little BG hatchet by the Fiskar axe using some Mini Quick Fists.

It turned out pretty good, and now I have easier access to it while camping, or fending off rouge zombies

I have a lot more projects to work on such as installing a new 12v LED light in the roof top tent, mounting up a Trasheroo trash bag on the spare tire, but it looks like rain is before too long.
    Next weekend it looks like better weather may make an appearance.
    Trying to get a lot of these little things out of the way before camping season is upon us.

Also the owner of Outer Limits Supply announced last week on Instagram that he has a new holder setup for his first aid kits like I have on my rear doors table/rack.
    It eliminates having to use the straps that are on it now, and it will not move around as much.
    Will be looking into that for sure.

He is showing them at the Overland Expo West this weekend to the lucky people who could make this annual event in Arizona.

Links:

Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet

Mini Quick Fist Clamp for mounting tools & equipment 5/8" - 1-3/8" diameter (Pack of 2)

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021