SMB Meet and Greet -SOCAL

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Hey guys, we are having a sportsmobileforum.com meet and greet this coming Saturday Sept 13 from 10am-2pm at Bolsa Chica SB. We'll be at the right of the main entrance (north side) and look for SMB's.

Anyone that wants to come check out SMB's or show off their van.. come on out. I figured some of you may not be on the SMBforum website so i posted it here for you guys. EVERYONE IS WELCOMED no matter what you drive!!!!

Anyways, hope to meet some of you.. i know it's short notice...

take care all

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
I would love to come, but I have several "projects" on the van that aren't complete, and I don't want to let anyone see it like that!!

FROADER

Adventurer
I may stop by in the explorer. The van is just a plain old 15 passenger Church van right now. It's even white! :)

jdholder

Explorer
ujoint said:
I would love to come, but I have several "projects" on the van that aren't complete, and I don't want to let anyone see it like that!!

You should come - I am planning on coming by in the Excursion - just to check all the vans out!!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
It's still at the dealer, should have it back 2maro. Then it's right to the next project. I doubt I'll get e-thing done by the weekend.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Great turn out! Thanks everyone that came down!!!

img2662xl4.jpg

img2638sa8.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior