Montero Sport "Nativa" style spoiler question... missing parts... purchase anyway?

redraif

The uphill battle begins
Montero Sport "Nativa" style spoiler question... missing parts... purchase anyway?

Hello all.

So I have a chance to get a "Nativa" style spoler that fits the Montero Sport. This is not the black flat version. this is the angular one that is more like the lexus & toyota 4 runner versions...

tmp_18624-20160602_2134251483609533.jpg

The one I have found is prepainted in my body color already and is in immaculate condition. Problem is its missing the 3rd brake light and top cover plates. Price is discounted...

Question, It is worth getting? Do I buy without the parts and "attempt" to source them? Not sure how hard they are to source? Are these so rare that i should wait for a whole one?

One thought from a friend... get it anyway and have someone fabricate caps and a blank to cover the 3rd brake light hole. I'm not opposed to the fabbing route.

Thank you!

redraif

The uphill battle begins
Well just to update, in case anyone happens upon this thread and cares. With the uncertainty of available replacement parts, as well as a better deal falling in my lap a day later, I went with a complete one for $30 more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles