2001 Hallmark UTE LX

Erik Myre

2001 Hallmark UTE LX truck camper

Great condition!

8' unit but fits a short box pickup-
Currently on a 2001 F250 but previous owner had it on a mid 2000's half ton Chevy and a late model dodge 2500. I can get exact dimensions for serious buyers.

Fully insulated popup sides
LP Forced air furnace.
3 way fridge
freshwater tank elec. pump and new faucet
LP gas cooktop
Queen cabover bed with storage under
Side dinette converts to bed.

Note: Since pictures were taken I have added a removable loft bed over the dinette so it will sleep a family of 4 very comfortably or 3 hunting /fishing buddies without having to share a bed. Very nice feature!

Newer 27 series deep cycle marine battery
Convertor/battery charger
LP detector/ CO2 detector.
2 roof vents - 1 with power fan
4 corner mechanical happi jacs
Folding rear step
All lights converted to LED bulbs
20# LP tank with gauge
Tons of interior and exterior storage
Custom roof rack. Has never hauled heavy cargo, only fly fishing rod vaults
Custom removable window insulation panels for extreme cold weather.
Everything works flawlessly.
No leaks.
This camper is in very good to excellent condition with only very minor wear and tear due to regular use. However, it has been maintained to nearly OCD levels.
The rubber roof has been cleaned, maintained and sealed multiple times per year.
All trim, window and storage door joints/seams have been fully sealed using marine grade sealant.
Under body has received fresh paint annually.
Interior and exterior vinyl has been cleaned and 303 protected multiple times per year.
The camper is washed/ vacuumed and cleaned after every use.

My young family with kids age 5 and 8 and I have used this camper year round for the last 3 years and have spent many nights in the spring summer fall and even winter ski trips and have been extremely comfortable in all conditions.
I recently spent 12 nights in this camper during the ND hunting season with low temps and windchills of -20 and again was very comfortable.
The camper is located in central North Dakota but I am willing to travel to meet a serious buyer nearly anywhere from Central Wyoming to Montana to Eastern Idaho etc. If its near fly fishing, skiing or 8 or so hours from ND, I'll consider traveling further for the right deal.

I will also consider giving a deal to anyone who's looking to travel and ski bum for the winter, or take their family and spend some time "full time adventuring" in it.
Have a cool bucket list travel plan? Tell me about it and I might save you some $
Do you have a trout river nearby that you could float down or powder stash you'd share for a day? I might cut you a deal too. ;-)

We absolutely love the camper but have decided that an offroad trailer will be better suited for us right now.

Please text call or email. I can get more pics and more info to serious buyers.

$7500 obo

Erik

701-seven- two- one- two-two-two-zero

camper2.jpg

camper3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne