1990 MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER ERA 4X4

Crypto2k

Easily the most modified "Sprinter" van I've ever seen.
1ffaf9d161dc4c11520e76d8af91fcf5.jpg

GR8ADV

Explorer
very cool rig indeed. With a little work to rid it of the full time king bed could provide ample living area. Quite a interesting piece for someone in the market.

maxbergi

considered it and emailed the owner a couple of weeks ago, it was on mobile.de (german site). imho layout is a bit awkward. The bed takes to much space, this thing needs a sitting booth. Also going to have a hard time finding anyone working on an IVECO truck in the us. Still a cool truck for a decent price, especially for a RTW trip.

Here is the mobile.de link https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=253595701

Last edited:

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Hilarious, it's listed as a Mercedes Benz and then the first thing they say is, "this is not a Mercedes"

People kill me, they think if they start out by misleading people into clicking, or don't mention the mileage or obvious drawbacks, it will help them in the sale.

Msand

Importer
Good luck with trying to find this make and model on RV trader.. If the sellers really wanted to mislead people they would've just said it was a Prevost or 2018 4x4 sprinter.. Who goes to one of those websites, and searches for a 1990 Mercedes sprinter? No one, it had to have a rv/manufacture title to even be put up on the site. Unicat, Actionmobile, ProCab, Outside Van, and Colorado Camper vans have to listed the same way.

Hilarious, it's listed as a Mercedes Benz and then the first thing they say is, "this is not a Mercedes"

People kill me, they think if they start out by misleading people into clicking, or don't mention the mileage or obvious drawbacks, it will help them in the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles