JETBOIL GENESIS ISSUE

airjammer

Observer

Any JETBOIL Genesis owners out there?

I purchased this a few months ago at Cabela's in GJ,CO. Used it Once and it worked great. The second time I used it;

Screwed in the propane bottle, turned on burner, and no flow, or ignition. Unscrewed propane and there was back pressure on the bottle.

I am thinking the line is plugged somewhere between the bottle and the stove: Haven't spent any time trying to disassemble the flow line. It doesn't look I can break down the the flow line or inlets...

Thoughts?

dstock

Explorer

Any JETBOIL Genesis owners out there?

I purchased this a few months ago at Cabela's in GJ,CO. Used it Once and it worked great. The second time I used it;

Screwed in the propane bottle, turned on burner, and no flow, or ignition. Unscrewed propane and there was back pressure on the bottle.

I am thinking the line is plugged somewhere between the bottle and the stove: Haven't spent any time trying to disassemble the flow line. It doesn't look I can break down the the flow line or inlets...

Thoughts?

Call Jetboil, buddy of mine had a similar issue and they sent him a new propane bottle attachment.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Have one. Still working. Used it a hand full of times. I love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Choff

Adventurer
You must have got the one we sent back with the same issue, no fuel, had to have been the tube from Propane to the stove.
Sent stove back and they sent complete new one!!!

New one works great -Love stove and pans

tadg

We had the exact same thing happen, no gas to the stove, on like the 3-4 use. We were fortunate enough to have a spare stove with us. Jetboil did send replace the regulator and pipe for free though.

Tad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94