Lets see some full size pictures...

FellowTraveler

Explorer
I am new to the site and this truck is new to me. Formerly, I owned a 1998 Nissan Frontier with a shell and a few light modifications. Great camping and traveling rig. I needed more space and did not want to sacrifice mileage and I wanted to stay affordable...so this was the end result. The shell was a CL pickup for $150 and it needs a bit of light work, but it functions. I will hopefully start a build thread on this project vehicle soon.

Nice truck, are those Hutchison gov spec wheel beadlock wheels?

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
How about a full size almost buggy flip?

You need to click the video to see it flip!
Now thats some action at the Chilliwack mud bogs....:Wow1:

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
Or how about some Bogger river runs....

Wait a minute. That looks like a Toyota. That is neither domestic, nor full size. What kind of tricks are you trying to pull on us?!? :sombrero:

All in good fun. Looks like a really cool place to play. Thanks for sharing Chilli.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Wait a minute. That looks like a Toyota. That is neither domestic, nor full size. What kind of tricks are you trying to pull on us?!? :sombrero:

All in good fun. Looks like a really cool place to play. Thanks for sharing Chilli.

Guilty as charged, but the buggy was built in Chilliwack B.C. so does that not make it domestic?

http://www.chilliwackspring.com/

These are the guys that made the buggy. It is called the Hooligan......:ylsmoke:

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
my old gals

Both are constant work in progress

DSC02558_zpsf76dbdbc.jpg

DSC02556_zps8000aebd.jpg

DSC02561_zps17f1d40a.jpg

DSC00984_zps1e60281f.jpg

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Thanks Chilli!!!

Your truck rocks!

Heres a couple of my previous rides, both were 2wd.

The blue one was all stock, 31x10.5 cooper discover S/T's and 31x12.5 boggers out back (That is NOT me in the pics LOL)

The black/orange 1500 used to haul my 8' sunlight pop-up slide in, and my 2 stroke smoker on the front receiver hitch rack. It was a long box that I shortened, 3" homemade bodylift,4" Roughcountry spindle lift, 3500 suburban diesel coils, homemade shackle flip, 9.5" 4.10 14 bolt(8 lug)and 36x13.5R16 IROKs on 16x8s.

DSC01257.jpg

DSC02439.jpg

house-stuff019.jpg

111308-4sale018.jpg

Loco-Nomad

Adventurer
But Diesel is very pricey. Are you sitting down? It costs me to fill the entire tank (36gal) from empty a tad over $260.00USD

IMG_1492.jpg

Holy crap, $260.00 to fill up your truck?! That might be more than enough for me to find an alternative fuel source. And it kills me to spend $115.00 to fill up my diesel. I feel bad for you dude!

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
Costs me $115 to put unleaded in mine. Going 55mph versus 70mph means I get an extra 30 miles or so out of a tank of gas so I'm in no hurry to get anywhere.

FellowTraveler

Explorer
My 68 gals of diesel cost $280. right now loaded just under 8.6k x 20 mpg returning 1,300 miles in low lands, I also keep 6 good ole Jerry cans w/military quick fill spouts for those long trips off the beaten path.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles