Lets see some full size pictures...

COAKXterra

Wow that’s cold.

Any problems? Where did you camp/ sleep? Duratracs did their job well?
Yeah. Quite chilly.

No issues other than the insides of the windows icing up a bit even on full defrost. I stayed in hotels (truck was fully packed to make our return to the northern great land, so no room for even a sleeping bag to be layed out). The hotels I stayed at in Edmonton, Fort Nelson, and Whitehorse had plug ins, so kept the block warm overnight. Took it real easy getting going in the mornings for the first 25mi or so.

Yep. I like the duratracs. Run them on both the power wagon and my xterra.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Yeah. Quite chilly.

No issues other than the insides of the windows icing up a bit even on full defrost. I stayed in hotels (truck was fully packed to make our return to the northern great land, so no room for even a sleeping bag to be layed out). The hotels I stayed at in Edmonton, Fort Nelson, and Whitehorse had plug ins, so kept the block warm overnight. Took it real easy getting going in the mornings for the first 25mi or so.

Yep. I like the duratracs. Run them on both the power wagon and my xterra.
Yep. Agree on Duratracs for snowy / icy / patchy winter roads. Switched out to Toyo AT3's cause my Duratracs got loud as they wore. But, will go back to Duratracs once the AT3's wear out. The AT3's suck in Alberta winter conditions compared to the Duratracs I had.

Lee

Staring to get serious about building up my truck.
2004 Silverado (Duramax and all that stuff).
I've had it since new, mainly used to pull large trailers with ATVs or more recently a SxS.
But there are places I want to go where the toys are not welcome and a trailer is not a good idea.
So, just picked up a shell from Radica, they call it the MoonLander.

Stopped at the Monuments in Kansas on the journey from Ohio to Colorado (where Radica is located).
I love the wide open spaces (and not much else)
cindy truck monuments ks.jpg

Posing with the camper shell just after install in front of the shop.
Supper happy with the product and the quality.

in front of Radica.jpg

Probably start a build thread elsewhere.
After lurking on here for years this is my first post. (so yes it's a trail post to check out how things work).

Clrussell

I've had it since new, mainly used to pull large trailers with ATVs or more recently a SxS.
But there are places I want to go where the toys are not welcome and a trailer is not a good idea.

Stopped at the Monuments in Kansas on the journey from Ohio to Colorado (where Radica is located).
View attachment 817764

View attachment 817765

After lurking on here for years this is my first post. (so yes it's a trail post to check out how things work).
I’d enjoy reading more info as I have the same truck. Although an 06 that I’ve been all over with

Reactions: Lee

chet6.7

Explorer

View attachment 817764

View attachment 817765

I hope you do start a thread. I called Moonlander over a week ago and left a message asking if they would build one with barn doors. Unfortunately I have not heard back, I suspect that is my answer.

Pntyrmvr

Adventurer
1979 Dodge. The Cubicle. Hemi. Overdrive.
7d05ea67592281da5cb1fa4e721a4b83.jpg

TexasSixSeven

Observer
Got the Spacekap MAX loaded up today. Had a real issue figuring out a way to load it, as the flatbed is about 103in wide and 50in high and the jacks are nowhere close to being able to clear and lift to that height. Solution...Telehandler! I wish I knew these things existed earlier! Made the loading a piece of cake.View attachment 820631
View attachment 820632
View attachment 820633
If there’s two pieces of equipment I could keep with absolutely zero need for them it would be a skid steer and a tele handler. I sold my skid a couple years back, but man I wish I had a reason to keep it. The wife got mad every time I started pricing telehandlers 🤣 at that time I did have a use for them. Now I just want them 😂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior