Lets see some full size pictures...

halo777

If there’s two pieces of equipment I could keep with absolutely zero need for them it would be a skid steer and a tele handler. I sold my skid a couple years back, but man I wish I had a reason to keep it. The wife got mad every time I started pricing telehandlers 🤣 at that time I did have a use for them. Now I just want them 😂
Hahaha....Yeah, if I had more room here I would pickup a telehandler for sure. They are awesome!

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Got the Spacekap MAX loaded up today. Had a real issue figuring out a way to load it, as the flatbed is about 103in wide and 50in high and the jacks are nowhere close to being able to clear and lift to that height. Solution...Telehandler! I wish I knew these things existed earlier! Made the loading a piece of cake.View attachment 820631
View attachment 820632
View attachment 820633
You planning on 25 AGM house batteries? Otherwise that 5500 is serious overkill for a Spacekap😂

TommyG

Adventurer
If there’s two pieces of equipment I could keep with absolutely zero need for them it would be a skid steer and a tele handler. I sold my skid a couple years back, but man I wish I had a reason to keep it. The wife got mad every time I started pricing telehandlers 🤣 at that time I did have a use for them. Now I just want them 😂

If "Use of a Bobcat in a Manner Not Recommended by the Manufacturer" would only become an Olympic Sport...

Big, heavy, always in the way and then holy ******** what would we do without it.

WW Cyclist

Wow! Some amazing rigs posted on here since I last dropped in. So cool!

Finally sorted out the vibration issues with my 2017 RAM 5500 Hemi 4x4. Installed Justin's custom Centramatic wheel balancers and the Kelderman dual shock steering stabilizer which both made a huge improvement. However, was still having issues with vibration, but was eventually fixed by the local RAM dealership by aligning my steering linkage. Aside from the stiff ride with an empty bed, the truck feels amazing! Took it to a super muddy camping even this weekend and it handled really well.

Added sport seats from a 1500 and a Mile Marker 15000 pound winch. This project has gone way longer than expected but is finally starting to come together right in time for camping season, so I am happy :)

View attachment 817232

View attachment 817233View attachment 817234View attachment 817236View attachment 817237View attachment 817238
Looks like a Buckstop bumper. What's your 6" round lights?

frojoe

Adventurer
Can't wait for summer! This was the last dry trip out last fall:

AaMAPA2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior