Lets see some full size pictures...

Darwin

Explorer
I see all of these kids on campus and I honestly worry about the future of our nation.
Tax cuts before education will do that.

Old Smokey:
IMG_0059.jpg

Big Blue:
Blown tire in Nevada.
IMG_0534.jpg

Currently in Nicaragua:
IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

That One Guy

Adventurer
Yep, I am too. I wonder how we will vote for the right people when 80% of our population is a bunch of technology crazed airheads who get their idea of who to vote for from South Park. I'm so glad this is my last year of high school...

fndrbndr

Here's mine 99 Silverado

99silverado3-1.jpg

Just traded for this have the bows and cover for it to. Just have to decide what to do with it now

M101A2.jpg

Darwin

Explorer
Got any more details or pics on Old Smokey?
I have a few more pictures I can try and post. The truck was 1992 F250 IDI non turbo diesel. It had a 4 inch lift with 315r16 tires. Not sure what other details you would be interested in.

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
Exploring the Rockies near Idaho Springs, Colorado:
PAtoCO313.jpg

Camped in Shenandoah NP, Virginia:
PAtoCO066.jpg

Central Kansas:
PAtoCO233.jpg

2006 F350 diesel, ARE cap outfitted with kitchen, fridge, and running water, old school RTT, and 35" Hankook MTs.

Ole Nasty

Observer
I have a few more pictures I can try and post. The truck was 1992 F250 IDI non turbo diesel. It had a 4 inch lift with 315r16 tires. Not sure what other details you would be interested in.

Sure, I'd love to see more pics. Is that just a tent on top of a ladder rack? Did you do anything else expo-ish to it? I just picked up an OBS F350 CCLB and was just looking for ideas.

Mine.(the only pic I have of it not in my driveway)
1017111300.jpg

1989 F350 CCLB 4x4 with '97 7.3l powerstroke E4OD drivetrain, 160k. Picked it up a couple weeks ago for cheap. I wanted something that could haul my wife and 2 kids, all our stuff, my 2 4x4 4 wheelers and a 15.5ft canoe all without a trailer.

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Matching paint and wheels is how I would roll!

fndrbndr :
A matching paint job for the trailer and wheels that match the truck is how Iwould do it.
I like the hitch channel, great idea!

Attachments

• DSC05178.JPG
    DSC05178.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC05287.JPG
    DSC05287.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 130

fndrbndr

That's what I've been thinking about doing. Been reading what you have done. Some good ideas might have to borrow a few of them

SFROMAN

Adventurer
My pig

2007 F250
BEACH CAMPING

EXPLORING THE EAFB RESERVE

SIMPLE CAMPING SET UP
THE RIDE ACROSS GEORGIA

PULLS LIKE A TRACTOR, RIDES LIKE A CADILAC

roboter

Observer
Our Rig "Bruno"

We are shipping him from LA to Ecuador where my wife, daughter and I will be skipping throughout South America working/overlanding. I am an engineer and my German wife and daughter teach English and German. Our website is almost up and running.

You all have amazing machines. There is a fine line between a truck and an overlanding rigged truck.

Here's ours in form while we did a few shake down camping trips. Im still looking for a place to mount the chainsaw for those blocked by tree roads deep in the bush of Peru... lots more to rig!

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles