Lets see some full size pictures...

Explorerinil

Observer
Looks like Ram's are becoming more and more prevalent as a overlanding rig, and in Tex68w picture looks like they come stock with a winch friendly bumper? Clearly that aftermarket bumper in Manchilds photo looks good and seems to match well to the rig.

Manchilds truck is an aev prospector, it came with that bumper and winch, along with lift, tires, etc. yes ram trucks are very popular in the off-road world.

Seabass

Idiot
80ffb4027ddc674bddba93b094e1218e.png

Wow!!! AEV Prospector!!!! I do have expensive tastes!!! American Expedition Vehicles. Google it. Super cool!!!!

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Here's my rig I've had this Suburban for a few years now and it has been a slow metaphosis from a simple rusty diesel 4x4 to its current state, although there still the rust to remove. It began with switching out the auto to manual with a NV 4500 coupled with NP205. 4" ORD lift with 15 x 35 Coopers. Dual 3" exhaust system. ARB rear diff locker. Numerous other tweaks like a better lift pump. There's still the interior to finish along with the body work and bar work. But I'm in Australia caring for mother and so the Burbon is in storage till I decide what I should do. Possible ship it to Australia.

View attachment 434823

View attachment 434821

A Burb in Oz would be a head turner.

warrpath4x4

Adventurer
Just picked it up today. 2006, 3500, 4x4, 5.9L Cummins, mega cab

Attachments

• 75EB10E3-CF46-4F98-AE0E-ABA21A0FBA64.jpeg
    75EB10E3-CF46-4F98-AE0E-ABA21A0FBA64.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 69

fowldarr

Explorer
Plans? Build thread? I'm very interested in a K2X Suburban build.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Nothing major, it’s primarily a road trip family hauler, it’s already been from Oregon to Idaho to Texas and back, and is currently in Nevada. Working flawlessly so far.

In the future it will likely get a leveling kit and slightly larger tires, but nothing extreme because we need to maintain drivability and ingress and egress for SWMBO.

The camping vehicle will likely be a yet to be purchased quad cab pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier