Custom snorkels

W0lfpack91

Does anybody know of any companies that will take custom orders on vehicle snorkels or possibly one that makes one that will fit or adapt to a 1990 ford f150/bronco. Ive done DIY PVC snorkels on similar trucks before but If possible I want a Much nicer looking system on my Bronco And would rather not go the PVC route.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

B

BPD53

I'm also interested in a custom snorkel. I can't find anything for my truck and would like an aesthetically pleasing design as well.

downhill

Adventurer
Build your own! There are sources for parts on Ebay. There are sources like this :http://www.intakehoses.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=ITN

You can build a very durable and nice looking system using this stuff. Donaldson makes an excellent top pre-filter called the TopSpin, if you want that sort of intake. I built a snorkel to suit my needs for under $50. It actually takes air from a shrouded area in the cowl. It is all the snorkel I need, and it is stealth.

Bullseye240

Adventurer
You could design and build one of your own out of fiberglass. Get/make a hot wire cutter and either find styrofoam blocks or glue them up from sheets. Carve our your design with the hot wire cutter and use a rasp and sandpaper until it is the shape you want it to be. You could do a two piece mold from that to make several more or cover in fiberglass and melt out the foam with acetone. You now have a custom snorkel to your dimensions just add or make a top for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles