2011 LR4 in Hawaii??????

Found this and spoke to the guy last night. I'm going to go check it out tomorrow. He's the 2nd owner and says he has all the service records from LR and his service rep.

2011 LR4 White with 55k miles @ $23,500 asking and extremely motivated to sell.

Seems like a very nice truck and if I don't get impulsive and buy it at an even cheaper price, I am willing to help anyone out if they want to make a purchase and ship. Price seems right and he is extremely motivated to sell as they are moving off island. Wife is making him sell for a minivan for their next incoming baby of five and she is tired of pulling the seats down for the child seats.

Probably not the best place to post it but I am anyway because I know there are members searching.

I have the VIN too if needed.

Im here in Hawaii for the next month and some change, he needs to sell within the next three weeks or he's forced to ship it and doesn't want the added cost.

https://offerup.co/lLdq/OHjD8gDkAI

DETOUR-GP

Rockstar
Hey Bud,

If you have the VIN contact your nearest LR dealership and ask them to give you a full maintenance/ service history of the car - that way you will know exactly what was done on the car and whether its a lemon or not.

harbinger808

Adventurer
I’m thinking of buying a second vehicle and leaving it at my family home at Kapahulu. Was the vehicle in HI since originally purchased?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles