For Sale: Heavy Duty Utility Trailer, Off Road Trailer

Thebeastisbest

72" x 120" flatbed utility trailer. This is a heavy duty trailer purchased from a government surplus liquidation site. The photos do not do it justice, the trailer is much stronger than the typical trailer this size. It was picked up from a lot full of humvees. I assume since it has the same wheels and tires, this was intended to be pulled by a humvee. The tires are Goodyear Wrangler RT Military 36x12.50 16.5 (6 ply). These wheels and tires sell for $150-$400 each on online auction sites. Underneath is an 8 lug axle, I assume it is a 7,000 lb. axle (I am not sure). The bearings have been greased. You probably won't find this size utility trailer with this kind of carrying capacity. The trailer itself weighs approximately 1,400 lbs. The trailer tows exceptionally smooth behind my half ton truck. The pintle hitch was changed to a 2" ball. I can include the bolt on pintle hitch if you would rather have it. A new fold up jack has been installed. The trailer has brand new LED lights with two yellow side markers, also with LED lights. The trailer has two ramps that store underneath the back of the trailer (as shown in photos). All of the boards have been replaced with treated 2x8's. The trailer is registered in the state of Texas. You are good for another year then simply change the registration to your name when it is time to renew. This size / capacity trailer does not require a title and I do not have one. This trailer has the ground clearance to be used off road.

The trailer is available for pickup in Brenham, TX or Giddings, TX. Cash only. Make offer. Please PM for more details. $1,750.00 OBO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior