Alu-Cab Explorer Canopy for 2nd Gen Toyota Tacoma Short Bed - NEW $2,599.00

Hey all, we have a new Alu-Cab Explorer canopy for 2nd Gen Tacoma short bed that was damaged in shipping and is being marked down $500. It is purely cosmetic damage and does not effect the structural integrity of the canopy at all (see pics below). It is not a puncture (it does not penetrate the aluminum), it's a crease about 1.5" long on the skin of the roof.

IMG_7314.jpg

53170582066__75A2EDBA-BE98-408D-9AAD-6E82823CA148.jpg

Please note that this is the newest generation canopy and includes the LED third brake light above the rear hatch as well as the National Luna interior LED light. Link to the product on our website (some pics do not reflect the newest gen model):
https://adventure-ready.com/store/alu-cab-explorer-canopy/

Cost is $2,599.00 (original price is $3,099.00). We can ship anywhere in the lower 48 (additional cost) or you can pick up at the shop in Seattle. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I have seen some on 1st gen tacos would this fit my 03? Shipping cost to LA?

I'm not sure how they would mount on a first gen without the bed rail tracks. You'd have to get creative with clamps or something. If you're up to it shipping would be about $175.

PBnFJ

Observer
Would this work on a 2016 Tacoma dcsb? What is the difference between second and third gen versions of the canopy?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles