Any recommendations for good AZ custom bumper shops?

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Hey y’all,

I’d greatly appreciate any references from you to a good AZ WELDING or off-road shop that could fix me up some kind of a strong rear bumper with a swing out tire rack and storage box for a portable generator.

Thx

W0lfpack91

Hey y’all,

I’d greatly appreciate any references from you to a good AZ WELDING or off-road shop that could fix me up some kind of a strong rear bumper with a swing out tire rack and storage box for a portable generator.

Thx
Might try lambfab in Gilbert AZ. He has been featured several times a few magazines and my dad wheels with him all the time out there. He built just about every rack on my dad's Rubicon

http://www.lambfab.com

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
Willis Fab.. think hes in whitman.. he does killer work!
if you want his number let me know.

blahhhhhhh

toddz69

Explorer
Another good option is Paul at Bent Fab. bentfabaz.com. Does a lot for the rockcrawling community but a lot for us more expedition/exploring types. He's in north Phoenix just off the 17 at Deer Valley Rd.

Todd Z.

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
OK, that nails it!
I'm moving to Arizona...
There are more top quality fabricators per capita here than any where else I know (no disrespect intended to the other 49 states)!
These guys are just a few of the many quality builders in Arizona.
Must be the beer... :beer:

W0lfpack91

OK, that nails it!
I'm moving to Arizona...
There are more top quality fabricators per capita here than any where else I know (no disrespect intended to the other 49 states)!
Must be the beer...
Mostly the terrain. All wheeling in AZ is free to the public and they sport some of the most gnarly trails in the US. Just the florence area alone has over a months worth of trails if you are equipped to do them all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

toddz69

Explorer
OK, that nails it!
I'm moving to Arizona...
Must be the beer... :beer:

Outside of southern CA, we are blessed with probably the largest number of fab companies in the U.S. Lots of off road racers based here plus an ever-exploding four wheeling/off road/UTV population keeps a lot of places busy. "Back in the day", many of us 'knew everyone' in the off road world in the area but that era is long gone now.

Todd Z.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles