SOLD: 2010 Ford Ranger XLT, 3.73, Topper, Kitchen/Sink

N.Y.X.

Observer
Thanks!!! I feel like it's a pretty good price point too seeing how the KBB is just under $12k at this point.

N.Y.X.

Observer
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

N.Y.X.

Observer
Hello there, yes the vehicle is still available. I figured I would reply here as it was a good question that others may have. I am 6'1" and fit in the back of it very comfortably without having to sleep diagonally.

Here are some updated dimensions....

73" Bed Length
88" Diagonal Bed Length
54" Bed Width
36" Drawer Slide Width apart
32" Drawer width

SummitBound

Thank you! I am 6'3 so that is reassuring.

This may benefit everyone as well in case it doesn't work out for me - could you post more pictures of the interior? Specifically the condition of the dash (looking for details like if there is an aux import or if I would have to add my own).

Also, I know this is subjective, but would my 80 pound lab fit in the jump seat back area of the extended cab? Totally fine removing a rear seat if I have to.

N.Y.X.

Observer
I will take more pics of the interior soon and get them posted. It does have AUX and CD. No cracks, sun fading, rips or anything on dash. Everything works.

What I did in the back for my dog was left the seats in, used 2 action packers, filled the space in between and covered it with his blankets. He's a 66lb catahoula mutt. I think you would be ok either way.

N.Y.X.

Observer
Bump, cleaning it up and not using it anymore, want it gone, I will post pics later this evening. $9000

N.Y.X.

Observer
Here is the first page of the VIN history report from when I purchased it, I am the second owner.
Untitled.jpg

r27d

What's it like driving? I'm curious about the 33" 3.73 automatic trans combo performs. How long has it had the big tires on it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles