FS: Wilco Hitchgate / Tiregate in Southern Oregon

Sgt.Kilroy

Kilroy Was Here...
https://klamath.craigslist.org/wto/6417022692.html

pic's from my gallery.http://forum.expeditionportal.com/album.php?albumid=2491

Up for sale is my gently used Hitchgate spare tire carrier from www.wilcooffroad.com If you know this product you'll already know that this isn't some backyard carrier and it will handle multiple sized spare tires on multiple vehicles. This is a professionally made carrier for serious off-roading and it is in new/excellent condition.

I purchased this in 2013 for use with my oversized spare tires on my pickup when I was camping with my Four Wheel Camper. We sold the camper and this has been sitting in a storage unit for over a year. It was $850 new and I'm selling it for $500 OBO. The Hitchgate I'm selling is pictured with my camper and the other photo's are stock photo's.

We travel quite often so I can possibly meet in Bend, Medford, Springfield or sometimes Portland as our Son attends college there. You can also take a trip to Crater Lake and meet me at our home. We live in the Running-Y Ranch/Resort with fine accommodations and camping nearby.

541-331-2638 or PM me.

20150315_135300.jpg

20150312_190005.jpg

20150315_135401.jpg

Not actual item for sale, stock photos:
sample2.jpg

sample4.jpg

Last edited:

Sgt.Kilroy

Kilroy Was Here...
Still available, nobody has claimed as of yet. Located in Klamath Falls, OR but will consider driving a bit to meet the right person w/deposit.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk "thought".

Sgt.Kilroy

Kilroy Was Here...
$450 now as seen on the CL posing.

Someone is hopefully going to grab it up soon!

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk thought

Sgt.Kilroy

Kilroy Was Here...
The hitchgate is sold now. Thanks for looking.

I just know I'm going to kick myself (hard) sometime in the future for not holding onto it...

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk Thought

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles