VANdiana Jones sequel: The Last Crusade

Myvanisbetter

Observer
I saw this title in the part 2 thread, figure I might as well stick with the theme.

http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/75555-New-E-350-Project-VANdiana-Jones! - Part 1

http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/132362-VANdiana-Jones-sequel-The-Legacy-Continues - Part 2

And here we go for part 3! Nothing major planned for the big guy other than just using him like crazy. So far he has served as an excellent replacement for my recently stolen rig.

I'll try my best to keep this thread up to date with any mods or adventures.

Randy

And a quick pic of the Van at NW Toy run the day after I picked him up.

Vf3qFtn.jpg

Myvanisbetter

Observer
Thanks!

Excited to put all the hard work you and Jeremy did to good use.

If you ever want a reunion, let me know. I'm just a quick trip south!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Hehe, excited to see you here Randy!
So very glad VANdiana went to not only a fellow PacNW van nut, but also a very genuine and friendly family guy.

Looking forward to some pics of the ComeUp 16.5S winch in use once you get it mounted and wired up! :jumping:

Myvanisbetter

Observer
Hehe, excited to see you here Randy!
So very glad VANdiana went to not only a fellow PacNW van nut, but also a very genuine and friendly family guy.

Looking forward to some pics of the ComeUp 16.5S winch in use once you get it mounted and wired up! :jumping:

Thanks for the kind words!

Did you have any more detailed pictures of all things winch related? Could come in handy...

Myvanisbetter

Observer
M9mXstw.jpg

Winch is in! Still need to finalize the wiring, but at least it looks the part! :wings:

Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances, I need to sell this Awesome van. A complete for sale ad will be posted shortly.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Winch looking good!
Very sorry to hear about the sale--hopefully that can be avoided somehow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles