03 Toyota Tacoma Trd CC 4x4 low miles, mild build

apruitt9

Adventurer
I always wanted a 1st gen DC Tacoma, this one was exactly*what I wanted so I sold my LC and purchased it about 3 months ago. After using it with the family and various other activities, I realize I miss the benefits of my LC so the Tacoma is up for sale or trade for the right 100 or 80 series. I purchased this Tacoma from the second owner (female) who had owned it since 10k miles. Her husband being a certified Toyota tech and a lover of all things Toyota took extremely good care of it both mechanically and otherwise. This is a west coast truck, in AZ since new, no rust, just a little sand blasting from the desert and some dust as PO lived in the desert!! Clean carfax and title in hand! Non smoker, seats and carpet are in excellent condition! PO used full synthetic Rotella T5 changed every 3-4k miles.

03 Trd DC SR5 113k miles, white exterior, gray interior (excellent condition), rear diff lock,*factory mats, manuals, window sticker hard floor liners. I have 2 Toyota remotes/key sets and ket for*locking rear shell.

- 3" Icon/Donahoe coilover front suspension with 1"diff drop
- OME rear shocks and leaf springs
- Custom built sliders
- Full belly skids 3/16 steel
- Pre-runner style front bumper with aux lights
- Sony HU
- Snug top shell painted to match with factory tinted windows and vent windows
- Toyota bed mat
- Optima red top
- Led tail, turn and third brake light
- 33x10.50x15 KM2'S (50%) on 15 in Black Rock wheels
- New front brakes- rotors and pads
- Factory tow pack/tinted windows
- Kill switch under ds seat
- Hella fogs

OEM spark plugs, rotors and pads at 111k miles. Lower ball joints, upper ball joints, steering rack end joints and gear oil change at 100k miles. Driveshaft carrier bearing replaced at 92k miles using OEM. Timing belt, all idlers, water pump, drive belts and coolant replaced at 76k miles-all OEM parts. These are just a few of the most recent maintenance items, others listed on spreadsheet provided by po.

Paint and body in excellent condition with only a couple of dings, all original paint and body panels. Small dent on lower rear ds quarter panel from some rock contact out in AZ. Original frame with no rust or recalls, hard to find on this coast! Will trade-100 or 80 series, trades must be even or I will trade down! Located in Reidsville NC.

$16,900 OBO

Having trouble posting pics, pm me for more information or pics! Here is a link to my Mud post with pics!

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/or-sale-03-tacoma-trd-dc-mild-build.1028395/#post-11366539

Last edited:

shmabs

Explorer
too bad you're on the east coast, this is basically what I'm after and I just listed my 80 series. Nice truck, and good luck with the sale!

apruitt9

Adventurer
Let's make a deal! The guy I used to ship this truck was excellent! Great customer service, best price I could find and had it to me in 4 days!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne